Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kqea Earthquake relief efforts Dr Baloch renews call for foreign aid
Gldb US says Pakistani people have right to choose their leader
HAFIZABAD:Kasuke police have registered a case against former c yeezys ulture minister Sha yeezy ukat Ali Bhatti for displaying arms and violating nikeair the code of conduct for election candidates. The case was registered on the report of a monitoring team. Two gunmen of Bhatti were also named for the offence.Published in The Express Tribune, April 13th, 2013. KARACHI:The ruling PTI suffered a major setback on Saturday when MNA Najeeb Haroon, one of the founding members of the party, tendered his resignation from the membership of parliament citing his inability to take any steps in the last 20 months for the betterment of his constituency, Karachi s NA 256, or the overall city. It s with a heavy heart that I ve tendered my resignation from the National Assembly to PM Imran Khan,鈥?he tweeted along with pictures of his resignation letter. It s been 20 mont newbalance 530 hs [ nike air max 1 Since the party came to power] and have not been able to improve either my constituency nor my hometown Karachi and in good conscience cannot justify being in this position,鈥?he added.It s with a heavy heart that I ve tendered my resignation from the @NAofPakistan to PM @ImranKhanPTI. It s been 20 months and have not been able to improve either my constituency nor my hometown Ka stanley brand rachi and in good conscience can not justify being in this position. pic.twitter.com/6A2n2TUQ5b mdash; Muhamma
Ukva Some reef islands resilient to climate change study
LAHORE:The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf would stand by the common man suffering from the electricity load shedding and hold protests after Friday prayers tomorrow to press the government to reduce air max97 the duration of load shedding, Ejaz Ahmed Chaudhry, president of the party s Punjab chapter, said on Thursday.聽 Load shedding had increased to 16 hours a day with the rise in the temperature, the party leade air max 720 r said, adding that despite the government s promise to reduce the electricity shortage t stanley he gap between demand and supply had grown.Published in The Express Tribune, May 2nd, 2014. LAHORE:The Lawrence Garden rainwater storage tank which was supposed to be complete in three months after its launch, still stands incomplete even after eight months of spadework, official sources have confirmed.During the last monsoon season, the Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA) had even released water into the incomplete tank giving an impression that the project had been completed although the structure still lacks several components and is work-in-progress.The contractor, who was hired to work on the Pakistan Tehreeke-Insaf (PTI) government 39;s model rainwater harvesting pilot project, said he has stopped work new balance herren owing to outstanding dues.He claims he spent Rs80 million on the project but has only been reimbursed converse plateau Rs40million by the authorities. ldquo;The delay in payment has supplemented the task backlog as well as increase in overall project cost, rdquo; he explained. Sources said the contractor has also relocated the construction mach nikeair inery to another site since from September o