Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jyym Salah admits Liverpool lost focus before snatching Salzburg thriller
Biyb TV show Drama recap
ISLAMABAD:The government, pushed into action by soaring receivables of Pakistan State Oil (PSO), is expected to release Rs20 billion next week in a bid to bail out the state-run oil marketing giant and make sure that the company continues to bring supplies to meet growing fuel demand.According to officials, PSO has seen its receivables swell to a high of Rs175.32 billion over a period of less than a year and it has already sent an SOS to the ministries of finance and water and power, asking them to make available Rs150 billion to help the company arrange fuel suppli adidas samba noir es for power plants in coming months.Earlier in June last year, the PML-N government soon after coming to power had cleared all the inter-corporate debt in the energy chain amounting to Rs480 billion including PSO s receivables. However, the company s rec stanley-cup eivables have aga stanleycup in accumulated, raising the spectre of default on international payments, an official told The Express Tribune.The Ministry of Water and Power has given as LONDON:Carl yeezy v2 350 os Sainz could be a surprise package when he teams up with Charles Leclerc at Ferrari next year, according to the Spaniard s former F3 boss Trevor Carlin.The Briton, who has had a string of Formula One drivers including Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo race for him on their way up, told Reuters on Friday that Sainz might even have the advantage. Ferrari, if they thought they were hiring a number two, might have underestimated Carlos, he said. I hope they haven t done that. I know there s this story going around that Red Bull have got a number one, Mercedes have got a number one, Fer adidas yeezy rari have got a number one. But I don t see that with Carlos. I think given the same kit and treatment and cars, he can run him close, added Carlin. I think Carlos is bloody good. Maybe Charles might edge him in qualifying but when it comes to the race, I think Carlos will be all over him. I think he s going to be figh dunk noir ting to earn his stripes there, he really is. Sainz, 25, was introduced