Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xkpt PPP leader Fauzia Wahab laid to rest
Gvcs Poor performance CPO orders action against 14 officers
KARACHI:Out-of-form Shahid Afridi has been named the captain of the Pakistan-A squad that will face Afghanistan in two one-dayers and Twenty20 matches that will played from February 11-13 at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore.The talismanic all-rounder has been struggling for form and recently requested chief selector Iqbal Qasim to pick him for thes air max 1 e matches so he could regain his confidence ahead of the announcement of the one-day and Twenty20 squads for South Africa.Afridi was limited to just the Twenty20 squad for the tour of India, and since then, he has been keen to bounce back.Meanwhile, Afghanistan will al adidas yeezy so play three 50-over matches against regional teams before their clas air max 720 h against Pakistan A.Published in The Express Tribune, February 5th, 2013. The Palestinian Islamist group Hamas launched the biggest attack on Israel in years on Saturday in a surprise assault that combined gunmen crossing into several Israeli towns with a heavy barrage of rockets fired from the Gaza Strip.Israel said i nike 90 t was on a war footing new balance donna and began its own strikes against Hamas targets in Gaza, with Israeli media reporting gunbattles between bands of Palestinian fighters and security forces in southern Israel.Here is reaction to the attack from around the world.GERMAN CHANCELLOR OLAF SCHOLZ quot;Terrifying news reaches us today from Israel. We are deeply shocked by the rocket fire from Gaza and the escalating violence. Germany condemns these attacks by Hamas and stands by Israel, quot; Scholz said on so stanley kaufen cial media.FRENCH PRESIDENT EMMANUEL MACRONMacron said on Saturday that he strongly condemned the terrorist attacks against Israel. quot;I express my full solidarity with the victims, and their families and those close to them, quot; Macron wrote on social