Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vasc Wenger slams lacklustre Arsenal
Wbcy Pakistan protests against killing of 23 FC personnel in Afghanistan
PeshawarNA 1, Peshawar I, Haji Shah Nawaz KhanNA stanley 2, Peshawar II, Maulana Syed JanNA 3, Peshawar II, Haji Ghaulam Ali,NA 4, Peshawar I adidas campus adv V, to be announced laterNowshera NA 5, Nowshera I, Mufti Syed QamarNA 6, Nowshera II, Maulana Anwarul HaqCharsaddaNA 7, Charsadda I, Mufti Abdullah ShahNA 8, Charsadda II, Maulana Sheikh Mohammad IdressMar ugg boots damen danNA 9, Mardan I, Maulana Shaujul MulkNA 10, Mardan II, Maulana Mohamamd QasimNA 11, Mardan III, Maulana ImdadullahSwabiNA 12, Swabi I, Ashfaqullah KhanNA 13, Swabi II, Maulana Attaul Haq DervishNA 14 Kohat, Seth GoharNA 15 Karak, Mufti Sardar,NA 16,Hangu, Maulana Mian Hussain JalaliAbbotabadNA 17, Abbotabad I, Tariq SultanNA 18, Abbotabad II, Sardar AbrarNA 19, Haripur, Pir Alamzeb ShahMansheraNA 20 Manshera I, Syed Ghaulam Nabi ShahNA 21, Mansehra II, Liaq Mohammad Khan,NA 22, Battagram, Qari Mohammad YousafNA 23, Kohistan, Mehboobullah JanNA 24, Dera Ismail Khan, Maualana Fazlur RehmanNA 25, D.I.Khan cum Tank, Maulana Fazlur RehmanNA 26, Bannu, Akram Defence Minister and PML-N stalwart Khawaja Asif has said it could not be ruled out that the government agreed to go to elections before the appointment of the new army chief, who would be replacing the incumbent Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa in November this year, BBC Urdu quoted him as saying on Wednesday.Asif also said it was also possible that by the time the new chief of army staff (CO dunk low noir AS) was appointed, a fresh government would have already replaced the caretaker set-up after the elections.Replyin sandalia yeezy g to a question about extending yeezy 350 blanco the tenure of the army chief, the minister said Gen Qamar had already made it clear that he would not seek another extension. quot;I welcome this announcement as it has closed the doors to speculations. Earlier, Gen Raheel Sharif had never directly or indirectly demanded extension of his tenure. rdquo;It may be noted here that the PTI government, led by Imran Khan, had granted a three-year extension to the COAS in 2019. Gen Qamar is set to retire on November 29 thi

Messages In This Thread
vasc Wenger slams lacklustre Arsenal - by CharlesteNuh - 06-06-2024, 06:38 PM