Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rkif Rights violations: Minister tugs at world conscience on Kashmir
Ghbu Karachi operation to continue unabated, says army chief
LONDON:Former Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard announced his retirement from professional football on Thursday after spending last year with New York City in Major League Soccer in the United States.Lampard, who started his career at West Ham United, established himself as one of Europe's finest midfield players during a 13-year spell at Chelsea."After 21 incredible years, I have decided that now is the right time to finish my career as a professional footballer," said Lampard in a statement. "Whilst I have received a number o adidas samba blanche f exciting offers to continue playing at home and abroad, at 38 I feel now is the time to begin the next chapter in my life.Ex-Chelsea star Lampard departs New York CityThe former West Ham midfielder continued: "Lookin adidas samba schuhe g forward, I'm grateful to the FA for the opportunity to study for my coaching qualifications and I look forward to pursuing the off-field opportunities that this decision opens."Lampard, who was capped 106 t adidas original campus imes for England, is also Chel Atreca, Inc., and the Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS), have entered into a research collaboration agreement to advance Atreca鈥檚 high-throughput, microfluidic technology for single-cell, sequence-based analyses of human immune res nike dunk uomo ponses, critical in the discovery and development of immuno-oncology therapeutics.Co-funded by A*STAR and Atreca, and involving Atreca鈥檚 Singapore subsidiary, Atreca Pte. Ltd., this research effort will establish a join tenis yeezys t lab at the GIS facility in Singapore鈥檚 Biopolis campus to add new capabilities to Atreca鈥檚 microfluidic technology for next-generation sequence analysis of expressed yeezy slides genes in single cells. These capabilities will include identification of genes for immunoglobulin superfamily members, such as antibodies and T cell receptors (TCRs), as well as other genes in B and T cells that play important roles in directing the body鈥檚 immune response towards cancer and pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. The ability to analyse these genes is expected

Messages In This Thread
rkif Rights violations: Minister tugs at world conscience on Kashmir - by CharlesteNuh - 05-12-2024, 09:29 AM