Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bmgn Formula one Teams worried over 2012 schedule
Uftc Despite losing a member Pindi family fights Covid-19
LAHORE:The Pakistan Cricket Board must start paying its players more money for test appearances, according to top spinner Saeed Ajmal.Ajmal told the Geo Super television channel that Pakistan cricketers were getting less mone nike 95 y than their international counterparts. Players now want to just play one-day internationals and Twenty20 matches because they are earning more from these formats, he said. We don t get the same financial rewards for playing tests. Th dunk nike store e problem is that in our country there is little difference in the fees paid out for all three formats and we are not playing as many tests compared to most other countries. I have played just 28 tests in six years so the opportunities to earn well from this format are less compared to ODIs or T20s, added Ajmal.Pakistan play fewer tests than most because the other teams do not want to tour the country due to security con yeezy cerns. I would advise our board to not only raise test match fees ... but also create a big difference in the fee KARACHI:Minister for Law Dr Farogh Naseem and Adviser to the PM on Accountability Mirza Shahzad Akbar have vehemently rejected the claims recently made by Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) former director general Bashir Memon ndash; with Akbar also newbalance serving Memon a legal notice.Both the federal minister and the adviser took to micro-blogging site Twitter on Wednesday to refute the allegations leveled by the FIA fo chuck allstars rmer official in a television interview a day earlier.Talking to the host of a private news channel on Tuesday, Bashir Memon whipped up a political storm by claiming that Prime Minister Imran Khan as well as Dr Naseem and Akbar had asked him to start an investigation against stanley cup the Supreme Court judge Qazi Faez Isa ndash; a request that he squarely rejected. ldquo;I completely refute baseless allegations leveled by Bashir Memon, rdquo; Dr Naseem said in a series of posts. ldquo;I have never discussed any issue regarding Justice Qazi Faez Isa with Bashir Memon.The minister said

Messages In This Thread
ckzv Protest rallies strike in Balochistan - by CharlesteNuh - 06-16-2024, 10:08 AM