Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ckay Airport parking Visitors decry entry fee lack of facilities
Kcgw MPAs call for separate South Punjab province
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, about to exit politics after 15 years in the highest offices, has done a great disservice to those who admire him.In his final meeting with reporters, he announced his retirement and sent some criticism the way of India s brightest political star, the Bharatiya Janata Party s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate.Singh told reporters: Without dis adidas samba adidas cussing the meri dunks ts of Narendra Modi, I sincerely believe that it will be disastrous for the country to have Modi as the PM. Reports said he declared (this) in a low voice, without altering his expression . But why is yeezys Modi disastrous for India Should Singh not have revealed this Why did he not want to discuss the merits Given Modi s popularity, the idea that he will be a disaster is not self-evident. I think it was incumbent on Singh, who has been prime minister for a decade and finance minister for five years to elaborate. If there is anyone in India who can tell us on the basis of information, why Modi is fit o ISLAMABAD:The government has approved the transfer of 150 acres of land to the Special Tech newbalance 530 nology Zone Authority (STZA) for setting up a spe air max 96 cial zone for technological advancement i nike air max plus n Islamabad in a bid to boost the IT sector.

Messages In This Thread
gykz Juventus crowning moment of Sarri s career - by CharlesteNuh - 06-16-2024, 04:28 AM