Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atiz Deepika Padukone s hidden message on wedding dupatta
Qhqx Threat to democracy only from government s incompetence corruption Ch Nisar
KARACHI:The president of All Pakistan Minorities Alliance Sindh chapter, Saleem Khursheed Khokhar, survived an attack on him on his way to Karachi from Badin on Wedne yeezy 500 sday.Two unidentified men on a red motorcycle tried to stop his white Corolla No. GS-9063 near Thatta, and opened fire when he didn t stop. The police have registered a adidas yeezy n FIR No. 65/2013 at Thatta police station.Khokar, who is a Christian and a former member of the Si stanley cup ndh Assembly, was very vocal in condemning the injustices done to religious minorities. He highlighted several cases of forced conversions and marriages on a number of occasions in the assembly.Khokar, who has been attacked twice before in Essa Nagri, Karachi, feels that he is being targeted by religious extremists. I am being threatened and have gone into hiding to protect myself, he told The Express Tribune from an undisclosed location. Law enforcement agencies know that I am being followed. My whole family is under threat but the government doesn t care. KARACHI:The trading of BankIslami Ehad Sukuk Certificates began at Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) on Friday.BankIslami CEO and President Syed Amir Ali commenced the listing of the Sukuk worth Rs2 billion, which was inclusive of the green shoe option of Rs500 million. The IPO and listing was concluded by Next Capital.Speaking on the occasion, Ali mentioned that these certificates were country s first-ever listed Addit nb balance ional Tier (ADT-1) Modaraba Sukuk.He stressed that its popularity among potential investors could be gauged from the fact that the initial pu nike 97 blic offering (IPO) was oversubscribed by 1.07 times despite the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown in most parts of the world. The Ehad Sukuk IPO witnessed a remarkable response from online subscription channels with more than 80% applicati nike air max plus ons received via e-IPO platforms, he said.The Ehad Sukuk is cited to be fully paid-up, non-cumulative and contingent convertible Modaraba Sukuk certificates that will qualify as ADT-1 capital with its pre-I

Messages In This Thread
hnto Sana urges CJP not to push country towards anarchy - by CharlesteNuh - 06-14-2024, 11:58 PM