Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zxfj Fifth coronavirus case confirmed in Pakistan
Zuaf Philippines moves closer to taxing tech giants
WASHINGTON:Fugitive self-proclaimed spy Edward Snowden said Wednesday he wants to return home, as he defended his massive leak of US intelligence secrets, saying abuses of constitutional rights left him no choice. If I could go anywhere in the world, that place would be home, Snowden said almost a year to the day since he reveal dunk ed a s adidas samba damen tunning US surveillance dragnet mining data from phones and Internet companies around the world, including Europe. From day one, I said I m doing this to serve my country. Whether amnesty or clemency is a possibility, that s for the public to decide, he told NBC in his first interview with US television since the scandal broke in early June last year.And he sought to defend himself against charges led by the US administration that he is a hacker and a traitor who enda yeezys 350 ngered lives by revealing the extent of the NSA spying program through the British daily The Guardian. The reality is the situation determined that this needed to be told to the public. You ABBOTABAD:The Abbottabad Dist nb mujer rict Admini stanley products stration on Saturday prepared a proposal to make Galyat Bhagan t newbalance scarpe he fifth tehsil of the district.

Messages In This Thread
gkhz Urdu poet Jaun Elia remembered on 10th death anniversary - by CharlesteNuh - 06-14-2024, 04:40 PM