Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dcgo With or without electricity people suffer as KESC unable to address faults
Xnwp Curtailing pre-poll rigging ECP demands govt explain hiring fund diversion
DELHI: If you rise fast, you also fall fast 鈥?this was the cryptic observation of a political activist in a chai shop as he watched on Tuesday TV footage of a man reaching up to garland Aam Admi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal only to deliver a resounding slap on his face.The leader was quick to direct his anger at the BJP. I do not understand why do some people resort to violence for becoming the Prime Minister If you think by attacking us, we will keep quiet th yeezys slide en you are wrong. We will fight this battle till the last breath, he said in a clear reference to Bharatiya Janata Party s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi.Later the former Delhi CM posted to Twitter, I am just thinking 鈥撀?why am I being repeatedly attacked Who are the masterm nike dunk low inds stanley cups What do they want What do they achieve Is violence an answer to country s problems Let them tell me the place and time. I will come there. Let them beat me as much as they want...but will that solve the problems This is not the first ti ANKARA:Japanese nb 530 scientists are eyeing to ldquo;extract fuel from the water on Moon rdquo; by 2030 to cut costs by transporting fuel for exploration air max 96 in the space from earth.The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) said on Monday it has plans to work with the US counterparts in building a lunar orbit space station Gateway in th nike 95 e 2020s, Kyodo News agency reported.It added that the duo would construct by 2035 a fuel factory at the lunar South Pole.7 personal safety apps for womenAlthough no water has been found yet on the surface of the Moon, the JAXA said past ldquo;research suggests there may be ice at a crater near the lunar south pole, which has never been exposed to sunlight. rdquo;It intends to use the same ice deposits from Moon as fuel. ldquo;Water-derived fuel is created by first splitting water into its components of oxygen and hydrogen using a solar cell. Energy is created by recombining them. rdquo;This Google Chrome extension turns articles into audio playlistsIf succes

Messages In This Thread
dcgo With or without electricity people suffer as KESC unable to address faults - by CharlesteNuh - 06-14-2024, 03:48 AM