Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bvwz Noor murder accused taken to Lahore for polygraph test
Ttqs Robber shot dead by accomplice
MINGORA:Seven men were arr air max95 ested over allegations of giving a girl in marriage under the Swara custom in Shah Dheria area of Kabal tehsil on Thursday.Sardar Ali, the uncle of 15-year-old Sara*, was accused of having an illicit relationship with a married woman of another group. To settle the dispute, participants of a jirga held on August 16 decided to marry Sara to 22-year-old Sardar Hussain.After the decision, Sara attempted suicide by swallowing poison. I was in Saudi Arabia when I was informed about my sister s suicide attempt, so I came back to help her, said Sajjad*.Sajjad said his sister had refused to accept the jirga s decision of marrying her off to pay for their uncle s fault. She preferred to die rather than marry that man, he added.Acting on Sara and Sajjad s complaint, Shah Dheria police officials arrested seven men including the yeezy 500 fathers of Sara and Hussain.The jirga s leader, Sargan yeezy slide Khan, Sara s father Habibur Rehman, Hussain s father Khalid Khan and other members of PARIS:Rafael Nadal will bring down the curtain on his 19-year French Open career with the likelihood of adding air max90 to his 14 titles greatly diminished before he leaves behind a record and reputation unlikely ever to be matched.The great Spaniard, a 22-time Grand Slam champion, won his first title at Roland Garros as a teenager in 2005. A week on Monday, he will celebrate his 38th birthday.A former world number one, who is now at 276 in the world, Nadal has only played 15 matches since January last year as a hip injury and then a muscle tear were added to a depressing history of physical ailments which have forced him to miss 12 Grand Slam tournaments i nike air max n his career.Whether or not the 2024 French Open becomes number 13 will soon become apparent as the draw for the event takes place on Thursday afternoon. quot;I 39;m new balance herren going to play the tournament thinking that I can give my all, 100 per cent, quot; explained Nadal after a second round exit in Rome last week. quot;And if 100 per cent is not en

Messages In This Thread
bvwz Noor murder accused taken to Lahore for polygraph test - by CharlesteNuh - 06-13-2024, 09:49 PM