Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xckd South Korea launches nanosatellite from New Zealand
Gcis Bodybuilders demand reopening of gyms
KARACHIBig Grinespite the fact that the forecast predicts rain in the city in another two or three days, the Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC) has yet to make any arrangements fo dunks r it.Moreo nike air max plus ver, the cleanliness drive for nullahs has come to a halt since they don t the necessary funds to continue it.聽 The drive was shut down 12 days ago and we haven t received any orders to make any arrangements for the expected rain, said the president of KMC s CBA union, Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah.Shah also told The Express Tribune that the administration announced on Monday that it will release the fuel money for the cleaning vehicles, which means that the drive could be back up and running today. He added that since the forecast has predicted that the forthcoming rain will be light rather than a heavy downpour, it would not pose much of a problem. The administration has, however, not mapped out a plan for the monsoon rains expected to begin from Ju adidas samba herren ly 15.Karachi administrator Rauf Akhtar Farooqui directed LAHORETongueakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Senior Vice President Maryam Nawaz on Friday said that her party was ready for elections, and added that it was the only party already busy stanley shop in election preparations.However, she added that first, a level-playing field should be given to all parties before holding the polls.She lashed out at former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan following party leader Fawad Chaudhry 39;s quot;truck quot; remarks, saying that they would quot;puncture quot; all four tyres.In the alleged conversation between Fawad and his brother Advocate Faisal Chaudhry, the n air max 1 ames of three judges came up.While addressing a rally in Gujranwala, Maryam said, quot;Now, I do not need to say anything... wherever we see the truck going, we will understand [what is happening] and puncture a new balances 530 ll four tyres of this truck. quot;Talking about another alleged audio leak featuring another PTI leader, she said it was not Maryam who said that they had
Layo Saheefakishaadi
BARCELONA:France s Jules Bianchi was named as Marussia s second driver for the new Formula One season on Friday to replace axed Brazilian Luiz Razia. Bianchi, 23, had been in the running for the final seat chanclas yeezy at Force India before he lost out to Adrian Sutil on Thu yeezy rsday.But his dramatic 24 hours ended on a high note when Razia, who had been named as Mark Chilto adidas campus 80s n s teammate in Jerez last month, was dropped after a reported failure to deliver promised sponsorship to Marussia. I am thrilled to have secured a race seat with the Marussia Formula One team, said Bianchi. Racing in Formula One this season has been my goal over the winter and after evaluating a number of options I am very excited to have this opportunity to demonstrate that I am ready for this next step in my racing career. Published in The Express Tribune, March 3rd, 2013. LAHORE:The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Monday rejected an application filed for protective bail cancellation of an accused involved in Bentley car recovery case.Justice Syed Shahbaz Ali Rizvi pronounced the reserved verdict on a petition filed by an official of Karachi Collectorate of Customs for protective bail cancellation of accused Naveed Yamin, a resident of KDA Officers Society.The petitioner 39;s counsel had argued before the court tha airmax t Karachi Collectorate of Customs had registered a case against Naveed Yamin and others in connection with the illegal sale, purchase and registration of a Bentley car, which was allegedly stolen from London and recovered from Karachi.He submitted that the LHC granted protective bail to accused Naveed Yamin till Sept 15 and added that the nb accused earlier obtained protective bail from a Hyderabad court, but instead of surrendering before the court concerned, the accused a new balance hombre gain obtained bail from the LHC.He had pleaded with the court to cancel the pro