Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vrga Harmonising Pakistan
Mtnt Crackdown on PTI rallies amid election trail
KARACHI:When a teenaged Shah Mardan Shah Sikandar Ali Shah returned from the UK in 1952, the seventh Pir Pagaro brought back with him, in addition to a fondness for books, a lifelong aim to ally himself with the powers that be.His political leanings can be attributed to his father s trial and execution by the pre-Partition government, according to historian, author and former provincial minister Dr Hamida Khuhro. I feel adidas campus prezzo because of the fate of his father, he thought it was very important to be on the side of the establishment and the armed forces, she told The Express Tribune in an interview on Wednesday. He was extremely loyal to the state; he would keep saying I am a GHQ man . That is related to his father s role in the rebellion against the Government of India and his death at their hands at the gallows. Indeed, as far as support for the army went, Pir Pagaro even formed a contingent tha adidas samba rosa t became chucks schwarz part of the forces during the 1965 war.But his men, the Hurs 鈥?who she says had an i ISLAMABAD:Aasia Bibi, a blasphemy accused who was acquitted by the Supreme Court on October 31 last year, has left Pakistan, Foreign Office (FO) sources confirmed on Wednesday.Counsel Saiful Malook also聽confirmed that Bibi had left Pakistan and has聽reached Canada.The聽Brit yeezy boost 700 ish Pakistani Chri nike dunks blau stian Association said in a statement that they had received confirmation from a British diplom nike dunk mid at that Aasia聽Bibi had safely exited Pakistan .The apex court had acquitted Aasia Bibi in 2018, setting aside an earlier judgment passed by the Lahore High Court (LHC). She was accused of blasphemy in 2010 and sentenced to death.Aasia Bibi acquitted by Supreme CourtFormer chief justice Saqib Nisar, heading the three-member bench comprising Justice Asif Saeed Khosa and Justice Mazhar Alam Khan Miankhel, read the 56-page verdict and directed authorities to release Aasia Bibi from prison.Aasia celebrated last year s Christmas under guard, despite being cleared of the blasphemy charges that kept her in jail sin