Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qufc In the line of duty BDS official dies while trying to defuse bomb
Cdjf 3G and 4G Twin Technologies
ISLAMABADTongueakistan has decided to follow the Indian model by auctioning 3G and 4G licenses s dunks imultaneously, after reviewing various options, said Dr Ismail Shah, chairperson of 聽Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA).聽Dr Shah said that after adopting modern technology, India has left Pakistan much behind.The early adoption of technology and ecosy yeezy stem improvement is our priority now, Dr Shah said, adding that profit is not the priority in the auctioning process, which is why PTA will not wait to launch 4G.Since 2004, the industry dynamics have changed significantly and the auction will have a significant impact on the economy overall, adidas yeezy Dr Shah added. Pakistan has already delayed the process as 4G was introduced in 2010.India auctioned 4G much cheaper but it benefited a lot from the adoption of the technology.Pakistan has set base prices of the spectrums not much higher than India s or it could affect the roll out process, Dr Shah added.The base price for 10Mhz block from 2100Mhz is $2 LISBON:When Hansi Flick took over struggling Bayern Munich in November 2019 the media headlines declared that teams shoul airmax d no longer fear the German champions, but outstanding teamwork and a hunger for victory turned the season a airmax round, the coach said on Sunday.Bayern beat Paris St Germain 1-0 courtesy of Kingsley Coman 39;s 59th minute winner to claim their third trophy of the season following their Bundesliga and German Cup double and complete an amazi newbalance 9060 ng transformation. quot;I am proud of this team, quot; a beaming Flick told reporters. quot;When I started in November I read the headlines: 39;No need to fear or respect Bayern Munich anymore 39;, 39;The team is awful. quot; quot;But the development of my team since then has been sensational. We made maximum use of everything. It is not easy to win three titles. It was hard work, quot; he added.Flick replaced Niko Kovac in November after a 5-1 loss to Eintracht Frankfurt and with Bayern having dropped out of the top three in the