Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xtea Improving skills IBA to train National Bank employees
Jbwi Joining forces Fazl announces the revival of MMA
KARACHI:Sindh, a home to many archaeological and historical sites and the birthplace of the Indus Valley Civilisation, offers a rich cultural heritage. The landmarks offer an opportunity to journey thro dunk homme ugh an exceptional mosaic of culture and history. To give a glimpse of what Sindh s heritage sites looks like, a three-day photo exhibition, Sindh Heritage 鈥?a Pictorial Journey 鈥斅?of nearly 91 historical sites 鈥?has been organis air max donna ed by the Sindh culture department at Frere Hall.Sindh Assembly speaker Agha Siraj Durrani inaugurated the exhibition on Tuesday. Such events are needed as these bring peaceful life and release the tension prevailing in the city, Durrani said. Many delegates from all over the world were present at the ceremony.Gandhara Art and Culture Association director Park Kyo Soon said, I have only seen The Priest-King statue in picture but here I saw the nike air 270 picture of when it was actually discovered and it is a very touching for me. Talking about her organisation, she sa KARACHI:Casualties, prolonged power breakdowns, overflowing drains and inundated streets with bumper-to-bumper traffic - with newbalance scarpe the forecast of monsoon rains and urban flooding in Karachi, these too were easy to foresee. Yet it appeared the authorities, at least, failed to take adequate steps to a air max 98 ddress these entirely predictable problems.Consequently, as the first spell of monsoon rains struck the metropolis on Monday afternoon, the city was swept into chaos - even with barely an hour of rainfall.Strong dusty winds hit the city at 60 kilometres per hour before the downpour began. The rain continued for about an hour in areas including Gulshan-e-Hadeed, nikeair Landhi, Bin Qasim, Malir, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Clifton, Defence Housing Authority, Qayumabad, Bahadurabad, Korangi, University Road, Nazimabad, Shah Faisal Colony and Saddar.Though mercury had soared past 40 degrees Celsius earlier in the day due to hot winds blowing in from Balochistan and a lull in southwestern winds, the thunderstorm broug