Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ullm Agricultural survey Over half of Sukkur farmers don t have bank accounts
Yybi Sustaining tradition in Balakot s rural charm
KARACHI:Shia scholar and educationist Allama Taqi Hadi Naqvi was shot dead in Karachi on Thursday, Express News reported.Naqvi was targeted in front of the Healthcare hospital in North Nazimabad area.Unidentified armed men opened fire at a rickshaw as he got out of the vehicle. He聽was taken to the Abbasi Shaheed Hospital where he was pronounced dead.Madrassa caretaker killed聽In another shoot nike air max ing incident, 聽the caretaker of a madrassa, Maulana Ali Hassan, and his son, Qari Manzoor, were killed when unidentified men opened fire in Sac yeezy hal Goth, Karachi.Hassan s cook, identified as Gul, was also injured when four men on motorbikes opened fire near madrassa Matmaul Uloom.Shops in the area were cl yeezys slide osed after the incident and traffic is also sparse.The injured and the bodies of the deceased were taken to the Patel Hospital.Policemen clashIn a separate incident in the city, a聽clash between two police officers at the Orangi Town police station left an ASI injured.According to sources, a head cons KAMPALA, UGANDABig Grinesperate Ugandans who cannot afford exorbitant fees for treatment of Covid-19 have turned to using cannabis and other local herbs to treat the deadly disease.They also use different kinds of leaves and grasses to steam themselves, which some medical experts say is dangerous to their health.Uganda stanley cup ns are adopting these desperate measures after hospitals started charging Covid-19 patients $1,000 per day, especially those in need of medical oxygen. With the country rsquo;s per capita income stanleycup being only $912, very few Ugandans can afford such a huge amount of money for treatment.David Sempeke, 45, a resident of Wakiso district, said: ldquo;When I went to one of the private hospitals and was diagnosed with Covid-19, they told me to pay 3.5 million (Ugandan) shillings nb 550 ($1,000) in advance before being admitted. Since I could not raise such an amount, I returned home and started using cannabis and other herbs concoctions. A traditional healer told me to use cannabis which I did
Cxlu Another Indian plane makes emergency landing in Karachi
GILGIT:Security forces on Sunday temporarily called off the targeted operation in Chilas town after it failed to achieve the desired results . adidas samba og An operation was launched on Friday and Saturday in Shaheen Koat and Takia in Chilas town after intelligence reports suggested the presence of at least two suspected to be behind the murder of 10 foreign tourists and one local guide at the foot of Nanga Parbat yeezys 700 .On June 23, 2013, gunmen donning Gilgit Scout uniforms shot dead 10 foreigners and their Pakistani guide near the base camp of Nanga Parbat, the country yeezys slide s second highest peak.The recent operation was launched after the police intercepted phone calls which revealed the location of the two suspected terrorists as well as a potential terror plot targeting the area. Intelligence revealed suspects had entered Chilas town via Kohistan. Although 16 people were taken into custody, none of them were behind the attack, a police official said regarding the results of the operation.SP Jahangir Khan s India is close to finishing an investigation into a quot;comprehensive and exhaustive quot; complaint that a state drug regulator, in return for a bribe, helped switch samples of cough syrups linked to the deaths of children in Gambia before the samples w stanley online shop ere tested in India, the investigator told Reuters.While the World Health Organization (WHO)linked the syrupsmade by India 39;s Maiden Pharmaceuticals to the deaths of 70 children in the African country last year, India 39;s government sa all stars ystestsat an Indian government laboratory showed the syrups were nike air plus not toxic. Maiden has said it had not quot;done anything wrong quot;.Reuters reported in Junethat in an April 29 letter to the Anti-Corruption Bureau in Haryana state, where Maiden has its factory, a lawyer named Yashpal accused the state 39;s drug controller, Manmohan Taneja, of taking a bribe of 50 million rupees ($600,687) from Maiden to help switch the samples before they went for tests at the government laboratory.Reuters was un