Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ddtn French soldiers on duty for next yellow vest protest
Xoxj Police get warrants for 37 QAU students
The United States is drawing up contingency plans to use airbases in Central Asia to cond adidas samba adidas uct drone attacks in air max270 side Pakistan in case the White House is forced to withdraw all of its troops from Afghanistan by the end of this year, the Los Angeles Times reported on Sunday.Quoting unnamed US officials, the report said CIA s fleet of armed Predator and Reaper drones could be moved to airfields to the north if Washington is forced to evacuate bases in Afghanistan. There are contingency plans for alternatives in the north, it quoted one official as saying.None of the officials named a particular country which was being considered as an alternative for drone operations, the report said.The officials also refused to say whether the US was seeking permission to base drones in Tajikistan. Last month, Maj-Gen Michael K Nagata, commander of air max 96 US special operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, visited Tajikistan for talks on issues of bilateral security cooperation and continued military KARACHI:A day after European Union leaders agreed an embargo on Russian crude oil imports, Finance Minister Miftah Ismail has said that Pakistan would be open to buy Russian oil at cheaper rates if the opport nb 550 unity arises, provided that no sanctions are imposed because of the deal.Speaking to CNN on Tuesday, Ismail made it succinctly clear that ldquo;It is very difficult for me to imagin nb e buying Russian oil. At this point I think that it would not be possible for Pakistani banks to open LCs or arrange to buy Russian oil. And nor has, for that matter, the Russian Federation offered to sell us oil. rdquo;A day after the EU imposed a 90% ban on air max97 Russian oil, Pakistan 39;s Finance Minister @MiftahIsmail tells me if Russia were to offer Pakistan oil at a cheaper rate without incurring sanctions, he would consider it. pic.twitter.com/zlVY3qKdEs mdash; Becky Anderson (@BeckyCNN) May 31, 2022On being asked if Pakistan is open to buy oil and wheat from Russia due to rising food and oil prices,