Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hxfm Indian anchor vows to shed blood of Pakistani soldiers in Balochistan on air
Nkst Research-based policymaking Public health systems are challenged by urban migration
KARACHI:For many the mere mention of Wana conjures up images of ferocious Taliban fighters and a medieval, patriarchal society. If you also think so, people lik converse lows e Maria Toorpakai Wazir makes you think again. Toorpakai, who hails from Wana, the headquarters of the South Waziristan tribal agency, the birthplace of the dreaded Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, is a top female squash player of Pakistan. She has been consistently winning laurels.On Saturday, 22-year-old Toorpakai claimed the inaugural Nash Cup Ladies Tournament in Ontario, Canada, beating Milou van der Heijden of the Netherlands. It was the third international title after she won the Southwest Squash Open and the Liberty Bell Open last year in the United States. Currently, she is ranked 55th in the world.Toorp nike jordan damen akai s story is one of courage, perseverance and hard wo air forceone rk. She fought against odds to pursue her passion: squash. I used to dress up like boys and play with my brothers because girls [in the conservative society] were just s JODHPUR/JAIPUR, INDIA:Nar Singh can vividly recall the day in 2014 when Narendra Modi promised to provide refuge to Hindus suffering around the nike dunk lok world. The 39-year-old shop owner sat awestruck inside his two-bedroom house in Pakistan s eastern Mirpur Khas district, as Modi s voice boomed from the television during his successful campaign to become India s prime minister. If there are atrocities on Hindus in Fiji, where will they go Should they not come to India If Hindus are persecuted in Mauritius, where should they go Hindustan!鈥?Modi declared to a roaring crowd.For Singh, whose grandfather had been born in British-ruled yeezy boost India before the bloody partition that led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947, Mo nike jordan dunk di s words resonated deeply. He spoke so wholeheartedly, it felt like a warm invitation,鈥?said Singh. I was so proud and happy.鈥滾iving in Muslim-majority Pakistan, where Hindus say they often face religious discrimination and hate crimes, Singh had always felt drawn towards India. S