Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ufgg Rs80 million scam PTA s ex-finance chief handed 7-year jail term
Univ It s a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse Mehwish Hayat
DUBAI:Sara Errani beat doubles partner Roberta Vinci 6-3, 6-3 in adidas original campus a subdued all-Italian semi-final at the Dubai championships yesterday.Errani and Vinci are the world s top-ranked doubles pairing, having won three of the past four grand slams.They also practice together and that made for a strange encounter, with neither player celebrat adidas samba super ing winn damen jordans ing key points. It was tough playing against a friend, sometimes it happens and you just have to try to play normally, said Errani.The world number seven now has a 5-2 winning record against Vinci, coming out on top in their last five meetings.Vinci had shown the better form in Dubai, winning in straight sets in the opening three rounds and beating top 10 opponents in Germany s Angelique Kerber and Australian Samantha Stosur along the way, but she faltered against her buddy, winning only two of nine service games.When Vinci did try to inject more power into her shots, she was often found wanting and although she saved two set points on her own se Writer Salman Rushdie has revealed that he dreamt about the attack that led th nike dunken low e loss of his eye, two days before it happened.The author, in an interview with BBC, says he disregarded the dream since he was being paid ldquo;quite well. rdquo;He added that losing his eye ldquo;upsets him every day, rdquo; ldquo;I remember thinking I was dying. Fortunately, I was wrong. rdquo;The attack occurred at a New York state educational institution in August 2022, jus nike dunk beige t as Rushdie was about to deliver a lecture. He recounted the assailant swiftly stabbing him 12 times, including in the neck and abdomen, in a 27-second-long assault.Hadi Matar, a 26-year-old resident of New Jersey, has been charged with the assault. Mr. Matar plea dunk sb ded not guilty and remains detained without bail, with the trial set to take place this autumn, after several delays.The 76-year-old is mostly known for fuelling a controversy with his book, ldquo;The Satanic Verses. rdquo;Upon its release in 1989, many people found the b