Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fvuv Sitcom stars Islamabad has its own Brady Bunch
Skmk Market watch Bearish trade continues as KSE-100 retreats 829 points
Designer Amna Kardar was spotted at the opening of Fatburger in Lahore looking stylish and stunning as ever. Here is a breakdown of what she wore at the event:HairWe love her neat, sleek blow-dried hair that she has swept on one shoulder. To achieve this look, use an untangling serum before blow dry.Make-upAmna s kohl-rimmed eyes look uber chic with that smoky make-up done on the eyelid. Line your eyes with Co adidas samba schuhe lor Studio s Knock Out Marker Precision eyeliner (Rs550) and then add Rimmel s Glam Eyes quad 04 eyeshades to get these hot smoky eyes. Accentuate your cheekbone with The Body Shop s All-in-One blusher ginger (Rs1,800) and wear Mac s Laugh A Lot (Rs1,700) for a pink pout like hers.OutfitAmna is wearing a structured black and white gown by KARMA PINK s Gatsby c yeezys 350 ollection showcased at the PSFW 13.Accessories We love how she chose the right accessories to pair her outfit with. Those pearl studs and silv nike dunk low er big dial watch look sizzling. For accessories, check out racks at Sentiments (un In the aftermath of the tragic PIA crash in Karachi, we are still looking for answers, but it seems that those in power are not in a mood to oblige. While Prime Minister Imran Khan spent his Eid holidays in Nathiagali, the families of those who died in the crash were running pillar to post to secure the rema new balances 530 ins of their loved ones.The Punjab government blamed the Sindh government for the lack of coordination while both blame nb d the federal government. In a programme aired on the subject, one of the affected family members challenged the PM s adviser on health, Dr Zafar Mirza, to name the one person or one agency that the victims families could contact to have their questions answered. Dr Mirza had no answer. This itself ill newbalance 550 ustrated the lack of interest in helping those who are suffering.The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) remains missing. PIA management also was not of much help. Officials were helping in their individual capacity. And the calls for help remained unanswere
Myiz A derelict half a century old mental health facility
ISLAMABAD:As the government struggles to ensure guarantees of attendance from all political parties for an All Parties Conference (APC), the Interior Ministry in a statement on Monday stating that the previously stated date of July 12 for the meeting,聽was not the final date, and that the APC could be held at a later date. It has been clarified that so far the date of holding the consultative conference of the leaders of national political parties has not been finalised. The statement added that聽Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar was still 聽in the process of nike dunk high consulting all the political leaders to be invited. After the consultations are over, the Prime Minister will be contacted by the Interior Minister to finalise the timing of the meeting. The final dat air max 1 e will be decided after due deliberation and consensus among party members keeping in the mind the availability of the leaders.Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had announced the date for the APC before embarking on his five-day tour of adidas yeezys China.I KARACHI:Let me be the first to say that I am, in no way, a fashion guru. Heck, I 39;m not even an enthusiast. That one semester I studied fashion journalism, I had to memo newbalance 550 rise a list of words about the field, which I have since forgotten.That being said, I 39;m pretty sure whatever is going on with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan 39;s Cannes outfits isn 39;t all that. I may not know fashion, but I know that 39;s not it. Anyway, here are a few thoughts I had about her Cannes looks, and why I believe her stylist should maybe be in fashion jail, if that 39;s a thing:There 39;s just no wayWhen I saw Aish 39;s look on day one, I was...taken aback. See, stanley kaufen all my life, I thought Cannes was a big deal and you had to have Urfi Javed-level innovation to make it. But apparently, you can show up in a blanket with flowers glued to it. Who knew Aish, I defended youWhen the superstar showed up previously in what looked like an over-inflated pillowcase at Cannes, I was the first to sing praises nike air max 1 of her lo